Location: Dumaguete City
The Filipino-Chinese Apostolate began in 1954 through the creative efforts of Fr. Andrew Ko who became the first chaplain of the Chinese Catholics and eventually established the Filipino-Chinese Association. The Church of Mary Immaculate began its construction in 1960 following the purchase of a lot and by the assistance of Bishop Juan B. Velasco, O.P. The church was completed in 1968 although the canonical erection of Mary Immaculate Parish happened in 1965 through the help of Bishop Epifanio Surban. Fr. Paul Chi was the first parish priest of this Filipino-Chinese Parish. LRMS priests serve in Mary Immaculate Parish since 2005. Fr. Ray Victor T. Pascual, LRMS succeeded Fr. Paul Chi in 2005. Currently, Fr. Joseph Feng, LRMS is the parish priest, the third since its emergence.
Fr. Joseph Feng, LRMS