St. Brendan the Navigator Church

BrendanLocation: San Francisco, California
St. Brendan Church was established from the sections and inspirations of the existing parishes of St. Anne, St. Cecilia, and St. Emydius in July of 1929. It began with about 200 families. In about 5 years, the population grew up to 350 families. The ground breaking of the Church was on October 11, 1929. Today, it is one of the apostolates where LRMS priests serve because of the enormous growing number of Chinese population in San Francisco. Fr. Peterson Tieng, LRMS serves as parochial vicar at St. Brendan’s.

Pete
Fr. Peterson Tieng, LRMS
Parochial Vicar